Salary: Depends on Experience
Employment Type: Full-Time
Description: Team 4 Engineering is a consulting, land development engineering, and surveying firm seeking a new team member with project management experience. This is an excellent career opportunity with ownership potential for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join our team of outstanding professionals.
The selected candidate will be responsible for and supervisor of:
- Preparation of site/civil design plans including site layouts, roadway plans and profiles, stormwater drainage and management plans, sediment and erosion control plans, water and sanitary sewer plans, and grading plans.
- Design and assemblage of engineering construction documents for permit review and bidding.
- Preparation of associated calculations, reports, and spreadsheets.
- Coordination with clients, consulting teams, review agencies, and in-house staff.
- Collaboration with design teams in all aspects of a given project.
- Washington State licensed Professional Engineer (PE) required.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering or related field with a minimum of 10 years of experience preferred.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D proficiency preferred.
- WWHM and local jurisdiction(s) proficiency preferred.
- Kitsap County experience desirable.
- Low Impact Development (LID) design experience desirable.
- Microsoft Office proficiency required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to work in a team environment required.
- Two weeks paid vacation annually, three weeks after 5 years with the company.
- Paid time off (non-vacation) from Christmas till the new year.
- Competitive pay and Bonuses
- Medical and Retirement.
To apply, mail a copy of your resume and a cover letter to:
Team 4 Engineering
5819 NE Minder Rd
Poulsbo, WA 98370
or email to:email@example.com